On February 9th, the Bandmaster Puddle Rink, in association with the Fairwinds Community Association, will be holding a 3-3 Hockey Tournament and a Best Trick Shootout. The Fun begins at 2:00pm and will end around 4:30pm.
We’re also looking for supporters. We needs to raise funds for Participation Medals and Refreshments. If you would like to donate or know of a company that would like to donate, we’d appreciate hearing from you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click "Read more" to fill out the signup form...
Please fill out the following form to get on the list. Those not on the list on the day will be randomly put on an available team.
In most cases, names will be drawn randomly to setup teams of three or four. In some cases, participants may want to play with their best buds, but in an effort to keep things fair, a handy cap (extra rules) may be placed on any requested team. A schedule will be posted at the Rink at 12:00pm and online @ http://www.fairwindscommunity.com.
Here are the details for the tournament:
- At minimum, ALL participants must wear a Helmet and Hockey gloves
- Games are 10-14 mins in length (depending on # of teams)
- ALL ages are welcome
- Maximum 4 players per team depending on numbers
- 3 players per team on the ice at a time (posibility of one sub)
- There are no goalies
- Games will be played with a soft orange rubber puck.
- Pucks can not be raised at anytime
- Players retrieving pucks from a snow back must be allowed to drop puck to reply
- After scoring, team must go back and touch net to give other team opportunity to play puck
- There must be at least one pass before any score
- You must be over the red line to score
- Additional rules may be applied to teams that are not randomly formed.