The Fairwinds Community Association board is meeting on Monday, April 13, at 7:30pm at the CIBC on Hazeldean Road. All residents are welcome to attend. (If you arrive after the doors are locked please knock!)
Items on the agenda include:
- City Councillor Shad Qadri update
- Cleaning the Capital – what’s the date and how are we organizing?
- Garage Sale – what’s the date and what are the details?
- Skating Rink end-of-season update
- Huntmar Overpass letter
- Keg Restaurant development – update
- Board member roles
- Carp Road Landfill letter – update
- Finance/banking status
For more information please email email@example.com